April 03, 2007

Spring is Here!!! Here are some pictures from this past week

Have I told you how much I love this guy? He helps me quite a bit, although he is more than ready for "the old Bella" meaning the pre-pregnancy me that had more energy. He puts my socks and shoes on for me nowadays.




Will I always be able to make my nephew laugh like this? I don't know, but apparently the bouncing game is hilarious!








As you can see, I'm more than ready for Elias to join us (looks like I'm more than ready for a tan too!)
















Some flowers at Mom and Dad's house.








April Fools: The first thing my brother does when he shows up at my parents house is to look in the fridge for something to eat. My mom put a stuffed grouse in the fridge with a note that said, "Please cook this for dinner. - Mom"





My family has been really good about keeping me occupied these past few spring break days. Yesterday I went out to lunch with my mom and today I accompanied Anna to her doctor's (she's due 6 weeks after me) appointment and then to Target to do some baby shopping. I am starting to nor put too much stock in this whole "dialated to 3cm" thing. It seems like I will never have this kid. Actually, I probably wouldn't have even been thinking about it unless the docs had told me it would be soon.
Tonight Paul and I are planning on dying Easter Eggs, and tomorrow (his day off) will spring clean our closets (can you tell that I'm nesting?). Right now I'm at school in a last ditch effort to leave things in proper order before the sub has to take over. Actually, things are pretty much wrapped up, but there are still a few things to do.
Hope you are all enjoying Spring, the Easter season, and all the new life that it brings!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

You look great! And I really love the sign that Anna made for Elias--so cute!

Aly sun said...

Annie, I am glad you posted a pregnant picture! It is great to see you as a mommy-to-be.