January 26, 2007


Friday Favorites: Patch Maternity
Ok. I've had a change of heart. Gone are the days when I thought I could make it through my entire pregnancy without actually buying maternity clothes. You may remember a semi-angry rant about 3 months ago. I hate Motherhood Maternity because of thier return policy (thier policy is pretty much - no returns - although I do have a pair of black slacks from there that I love). My favorite store by far for maternity is Pumpkin Patch. Now, it's actually a children's clothing store, but if you look in the back you will find racks of maternity clothes. And the best thing is thier return policy - satisfaction garunteed. I actually have had a wardrobe malfunction with a pair of thier jeans, so I'll take them back next weekend. I really don't mind paying a little more for something if I know I can return it if at any time I am not IN LOVE with it.


No comments: