November 04, 2006

I heart comments! How lucky am I? I love all the comments that you have been leaving. I especially love to know that people actually read my blog. I think I would blog even no one read my blog, because I love to write. But it's special to know that you care. I'm jealous of the three hundred episodes of AIO that Sarah and Paul have stored up for thier little someday monkeys. I love the positive comments about the names - especially from Grampa Mark :) I think that I will continue in the Peter's tradition and make all two year olds listen to AIO, I'm sure she loves it! And I love that Jeana took the time to find out what my names mean.

I tend to be a blogstalker myself. I read the blogs of persons I have no connection with, except for maybe similar values and beliefs or interests. It's kind of relaxing, like watching TV. Of course I love to read the blogs of you all that I actually know, to keep up with your lives. My Dad just started a blog, I think it's called "did I buy that?" but I can't find it on blogsearch. I'll have to get the specifics from him.

Someone once told me that pregnant people have better immune systems. Well, that's is a lie! I have been sick twice now. And I have this itchy nose, itchy eyes type thing, like allergies, that I can't get rid of. This morning I am a bit miserable. I probably need to start eating better. Paul has been getting rid of stuff in preparation for the baby (in some cases actually burning it). We have a small "office" where we will put the crib and changing table. We already scored a crib for 50$ at a garage sale. And since the space has no windows I think I will put up some of those decorative lights. Our barn apartment is not really "baby friendly" and we will definately have to move before the little one starts walking around.

Have a great Saturday! I can hear the wind and rain outside and we are in for a very blustery weekend. It was raining so hard yesterday that the kids had to play under the playshed for all three recesses. It wasn't supposed to start raining until later today but I hear it already. I think I will get my candles out just in case the power goes out.

1 comment:

Dan & Hillary and little Russell said...

Hi, Annie- I'm a friend of Alysun's (of Dan and Hillary). Check out consignment stores, Criagslist.com, and thrift stores before resorting to full retail! You'll be glad you did. There'll be plenty of opportunities in the near future to spend money;-) I love reading your blog!