November 03, 2006

Friday Favorites: Adventures in Odyssey

I absolutely can't wait for my kids to be old enough to listen to Adventures in Odyssey. Of course by then it will be "so ten years ago mom!" I don't care, I'll listen to it on my own. I used to wash dishes at a certain time each night that I knew it would be on the radio. Unfortunately, our local radio station only plays in on Saturday mornings now.

Have a great weekend! We are in for a wet one here in Washington. I am going home to make soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.

3 comments:

Aly sun said...

Emma "listens" to it already. Jeff makes sure of that!

Life is Beautiful said...

We're already collecting episodes for our kidlets. We have almost 300! I'll share!

We love you both so much!

Beemoosie said...

I love it! Thanks for the confession! My kids have kinda outgrown AIO, but I still listen in the car!
Bonnie