October 15, 2006

Sunday

Our waffle iron caught on fire this morning....luckily, we had already made enough waffles to satisfy our hunger. Yeah, of all the things to catch on fire. I am glad that I get to buy a new one. I could have pretty much lived on waffles when I was single, so it brings back good memories.

When we opened to barn door to let the dogs out, they took one look at the weather and decided they could "hold it".... Paul and I had a similar reaction to the idea of going to church this morning, we took one look at the weather, one look at our nice, warm house, and opted for the latter. We are toying with the idea of going for coffee and to the library later, but we'll see. It isn't often that my husband wants to take a "non-productive day off" so I take advantage and encourage it when he does. He works so hard.

No comments: