August 02, 2006


For about a week now I've been vacationing,vacating, and I mean really relaxing, because if there's one thing I'm good at, it's kickin' back like a princess. But I'm sorry to tell you that I'm... bored. Officially bored. Now I can't really go back to work because they haven't shampooed the carpets yet and I can't really do anything in my classroom until then. So I'm going to have to find some things to do, which won't be hard. Tomorrow is pickle day, I'm making pickles all day. Yesterday I took my nephew swimming. I'm beginning to be a productive member of society again.

One of the things I have been working on is "beading". I learned how to make this beaded star pattern in Unalakleet. It is a Unalakleet pattern. Beading is very popular there. It's not done yet, when it's finished it will be about three times the size.

No comments: