December 22, 2003

There will be no funny school stories for a whole two weeks. It's Christmas break! I do have a cute Sunday School story for you though. Paul and I teach the preschool class which has been fun. Paul knows "the cleanup song" now. I have once or twice been tempted to belt it out while he and I are cleaning up around the house, just for fun. Anyway, yesterday Paul had to do the first part of Sunday School alone because I was doing a puppet show with two other ladies. During the puppet show (which the preschoolers attended but didn't know that I was a puppet) my character said that Jesus came to earth as a "tiny baby". Right after I said this a hear a little preschool voice out in the audience say (very earnestly), "No, he was a king, a king, Jesus was a king!" Then I hear Paul, "Shhhhh, listen." He said he smiled and winked at her, and she smiled back.

No comments: