March 08, 2007

The World's Fastest Indian
I like to recommend movies. This one was recommended to me by Geary and Jeanna Linhart. What an inspiring story. My husband loved it. Check out Geary's review of it here. An old man lives his dream by breaking the speed limit in his antiquated motorcycle (sorry if I don't know the technicalities). It's based on a true story too. Can I just say again how much I love Netflix? Next I have coming the fourth season of Monk. AND - they just lowered the price for the "two movies a month" plan - only 4.99. Do I sound like a commercial? They should be paying me for this.

1 comment:

Jeana said...

You're so cool to mention Geary's review site! I keep telling him he needs to write more reviews...of course that means I have to let him watch more of the movies that HE likes. I did enjoy The World's Fastest Indian, too. Netflix is WONDERFUL!