March 12, 2007



Why I heart craigslist...

...because it's like a giant garage sale that never ends. Paul and I really wanted this carseat. It was two hundred dollars in the store and we got it on craigslist for 80$. Believe me, we have weighed the pros and cons of buying a used carseat so please don't email me a list of reasons we shouldn't have done it. It is a 2006 model that has been used for one child for 7 months. I'm sold! My only gripe is that I don't live close enough to a metropolitan area to use it more often. We just happened to be going down to Portland yesterday for Rebecca's birthday so I checked out craigslist before we went. I can't believe I didn't use it more when I lived there. I guess I never really needed anything. If you are an entrepreneur you can make quite a lot of money on craigslist (you readers of my blog know who you are). Unfortunately, I did not inherit that gene from my wheeling and dealing father.

Paul and I had a good weekend. I can't stay out as late as I used to and I have to rest. This is really a bummer for me. Probably the most bummerish thing about my whole pregnancy - not being able to keep up with my husband. I feel like such a drag!

Rebecca (Paul's little sis) is officially 21. Happy Birthday! We had a good time with the Robinson's and then on the way home stopped by my parents house and saw my little brother Dan.

Check out this video. It's a baby panda sneezing. I just have to keep playing it over and over!

No comments: