February 15, 2007

Pregnancy Update


"Life is hard enough without having someone kick you from the inside."

-Rita Rudner

"Watch out, guys!! She's pregnant!"

-Kindergartener


Hi. I'm still here. Last week I had my 30 week appointment (I'm 31 weeks now, 9 weeks left!!!). It seems like my due date is so close, but also so far away. Everything was fine at my appointment. My Dr. said that hopefully at the next appt. we will be able to tell what position the baby is in. I feel like we are really unprepared as far as what we actually have for the baby. But we keep reminding ourselves that a baby doesn't really need much. I am taking childbirth classes this month, which has been very interesting. I feel like I have joined a secret society of women who know how to breathe (he he who). How is this actually going to help me? I'm not sure.
I got an MP3 player for Christmas. I don't really fully know how to use it yet but I DO know how to put a podcast on it, and one of my favorites is the pregtastic podcast. The name is pretty corny but I am enjoying listening to it. I am also enjoying sermons from Andy Stanley, NPR's driveway moments, and of course This American Life.
Elias is still moving quite a bit and we absolutely can't wait to meet him. What a blessing. I still can't believe that we are actually having a baby.
Paul is looking for a job, since he graduates in March. We may have to move for a job, which I am actually a little excited about. I am praying that he will find a job that he really likes.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

jessica said...

i hope you move back to portland!!