January 02, 2007


My Hero!
One of my gifts for Christmas was "Andy Griffith: The Complete Final Season". I just love Andy Griffith and it took me less than a week to consume all thirty plus episodes. One character that is missing is Barney. I didn't realize that Barney wasn't in every season and at first I admit I was a little disappointed. After watching a few episodes I was realizing that I like the fact that Barney is missing because it allowed them to focus on other characters like Opie, Aunt Bea, Howard and Goober.
I have a bid on "Monk: the fourth season" on ebay right now. There are very few shows that I would actually consider owning a whole season of. You see, if I own it I have watch it more than once or twice. I don't think Paul owns a single DVD or video, unless you count our wedding video, but that's more like joint ownership, so it doesn't count.

No comments: