October 09, 2006

Meet Baby Robinson (12 weeks)

Here's my belly picture. Within the past few weeks it's grown a lot. Actually, this pic makes it look a little bigger than it actually is. Or maybe it just looks bigger to me because I haven't seen myself at this angle. Sometime within the next couple of weeks I should be able to feel the baby move so I'm really excited about that. On Saturday I went to Old Navy and bought some maternity jeans (10$ off right now if you are in need of some) and some maternity sweatpants. And I've worn one of the two nonstop since then. Can I just say that I haven't shopped at Old Navy since I was about 20? But it really does rock my world right now. So much more comfy. My Paul is so great at taking pics. The baby is his new excuse for getting a digital SLR and I think it's a pretty good one. We will be making the investment before too long.

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Beautiful.

Aly sun said...

You are a lovely pregnant lady! Paul takes beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see the photography from your new SLR. You are going to LOVE taking pictures of your baby. You'll be those crazy parents (like I AM) who put their kid in trees and whatever other props you can think up. It is so much fun.