October 06, 2006

Friday Favorites:

I'm going to copy some other bloggers that I admire and start Friday Favorites. My current favorite thing is the Bella Band. I't my favorite because my jeans won't button anymore. This allows you to place a rubberband through your button hole and attach it to the button, you put the band over your button and zipper to hide and smooth out. In that wierd stage when maternity clothes are waaay to big and real clothes are uncomfortable, this is the BEST! I got mine on craigslist. If you pay full price it's 26$, but even at that I think it's worth it.

Yesterday Paul said, "It's definately time to take a belly picture."

Coming soon!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Eep!!! I can't wait to see your first belly picture! Bella Bands are also great for wearing with maternity pants when they are still a little too big--they help hold them up. And they are great for after the pregnancy for the same reason (and also to provide your poor overworked tummy with additional support.) So I agree, good buy!

Hmm, is it a strange coincidence that your word verification right now is "muthr"?? :D

Aly sun said...

I am going to recommend this to my sister. Sounds like a good invention! Isn't it crazy the things that are invented for pregnant woman? They get even crazier for when the baby comes.... can't wait to hear your review of the nursing pancho. :)