June 16, 2006



Two of my friends from highschool, Addie and Kara, and I got together last night for fun. Addie lives in South Carolina and was home for a week. Kara lives in Bellingham. Thanks Alysun for the recipe for Emergency Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Broiler frosting. It was a hit. Anybody want to start a recipe blog? I've been seriously thinking about it. You can have multiple contributers on one blog, so we could all contribute. Let me know if you are interested. Leave me a comment. People are always asking me for recipes, and recently my sister in law pointed out that I never remember to give it to them. Maybe this would help.

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

I would be interested in a recipe blog. I am glad you liked the cake. My sister tried the recipe and said it was "wobbly in texture and tasted nasty." I was worried I wrote the ingredients wrong, but since yours turned out, perhaps it was oporator error on my sister's part.