November 08, 2005

Jeff and Alysun met us in Centralia for dinner and a movie at the Oly Club on Saturday. We really like it when people visit us (hint, hint). When we came out of the restaraunt we noticed that the wind was really whipping down the street, it actually blew Paul's hat off his head. We had invited them over to our house for pumpkin pie afterwards but when we got home the power was out. We had planned on apple cider so we got our campstove out and heated our cider. It was great fun. My husband is a really big fan of weather, he gets a big kick out of when school is closed for snow or the power is out or anything like that. One time we had an ice storm in Portland and he was bouncing off the walls with excitement. Simple things, I guess.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Hey Annie, This is Jenni, Jeff and Al's friend. I pop in, here and there, to see what interesting things you have to say....I notice this one about your husband being a big fan of weather, and felt like you were reading exactly how I feel when we get ice-storms, or lots of snow, or power outs. I've never been able to put it into words, but you've helped. Now, if you don't mind, I can say "I'm a fan of weather, bouncing off the walls when something exciting happens"

=)