November 19, 2005


I found this picture on the Mother Earth News website. About two years ago I had to give up cow's milk because of sinus problems. Goat's milk has been my new best friend. I love the cheese and the ice cream. It will probably taste funny to you if you drink cow's milk all the time, but if you don't, you can't really tell the difference. I was recently thinking about getting a goat, but quickly realized that I would have to milk it everyday. Touching the netherparts of a goat everyday is not worth the money I would save by having one. I may feel differently someday though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a great picture annie. I just went to trader joes and discovered Goat's yogurt. it is tasty, in fact I am having it as a a snack right now. I spent my day watching Pride and Prejudice- i couldn't break away. it was a nice day to be in my pjs and to spend most of it in my bed.
hope your Monday goes well.
love,
kara