September 21, 2004

The other day I prayed for an apartment. I told God the specifics of what I wanted, which is not something I normally do, even though I know He can do anything. Last weekend, after looking at two dumps, we looked at a barn apartment that we loved and put a deposit down on it. That's right, we share a building with two horses and dog named Ozzie. As we were moving a few boxes in yesterday we were greeted with a gentle neigh every time we walked through the barn doors with our boxes. It's a beautiful apartment with a view and a yard and it's exactly what we wanted. The people we are renting from are Christians and on the day we looked at the apartment we talked to them for about an hour and a half over tea. We could not be more happy and thankful. Pictures soon!! (I promise)

No comments: