March 26, 2004

Believe it or not, I have never been to Learning Palace. I always thought it was for teachers who weren't creative enough to think of things on their own (I can be snobby sometimes, everyone has an ugly side). Well, today I went and let me tell you this place is like cocaine or heroin for teachers. Seriously, I could have spent ALL day there. If you are a parent or teacher, let me warn you, it's a dangerous place. Fortunately, I was there to spend my church's money (I am in charge of getting supplies for preschool Sunday School), so not much damage was done. I had myself convinced that since I can write teaching things off on my taxes and they give a ten percent discount it's really practically FREE. You'll be happy to know that I have landed safely back in the land of reality.

No comments: